EYEMAX | 4K(8MP) H.265+ Outdoor IR Dome Network Camera, Starlight, True-WDR, Motorized 2.7-12mm, UL-Listed , IR Range up to 164ft, IP67, IK10, PoE or DC 12V
1/2.5″ 8 Megapixel progressive scan STARVIS CMOS • H.265 & H.264 dual-stream encoding • [email protected](3840×2160), 25/[email protected](2304×1296) • Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC • Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS • 2.7~12mm motorized lens • Max. IR LEDs Length 50m • Micro SD card slot • IP67, IK10 • PoE
With upgraded H.265 encoding technology, Eco-savvy series brings high efficient video compression capability. It can save bandwidth and storage. Meanwhile, the series features starlight, smart IR technology, and intelligent image analysis techniques. This series supports reminder function, meanwhile fully protected from dust and water, certified to IP67 and vandal resistant to IK10 standard.
- ePoE technology: The ePoE technology of Eyemax, designed internally, adopts advanced 2D-PAM3 coding modulation from the physical layer and realizes full duplex transmission over 800 meters at the speed of 10Mbps, or 300 meters at the rate of 100Mbps via Cat 5 or coaxial cable media. Besides, it supports PoE and PoC power supply technology which has greatly simplified construction and wiring. Eyemax ePoE technology offers a new way to accomplish long-distance transmission between IP camera and network switch. It allows more flexible surveillance system design, improves reliability and saves construction and wiring cost.
- 4K technology: 4K technology as a revolutionary breakthrough in an image, which enhance the moving image of an essence, allowing users to experience the best picture quality brought about by the visual feast. For 4K surveillance with four times the 1080P resolution presented to the user with more details. Under the same scenario by raising the pixels, reduce the camera cost.
- Wide Dynamic Range: The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, true WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
- Intelligent Video System (IVS): IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm that delivers smart functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects. A camera with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area. In addition to scene analytics, the camera supports face detection to promptly capture a face and upload the image to a server. The camera also offers tamper detection by recognizing a dramatic scene change and generating a warning message to inspect the camera.
- Protection(IP67, IK10, wide voltage): The camera allows for ±30% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 6KV lightning rating provides sufficient protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and immersion tests (IP67) and impact tests (IK10), the camera is the choice for installation in even the most unforgiving environments.
- Smart H.265+: Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
|Image Sensor||1/2.5” 8Megapixel progressive scan CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||3840(H) x2160(V)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Auto/Manual, 1/3~1/100000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.05Lux/F1.4 (Color,1/3s,30IRE) 0.2Lux/F1.4 (Color,1/30s,30IRE) 0Lux/F1.4(IR on)|
|S/N Ratio||More than 50dB|
|IR Distance||Distance up to 50m (164ft)|
|IR On/Off Control||Auto/Manual|
|Lens Type||Motorized/ Auto Iris(DC)|
|Angle of View||H:110°~40° , V:58°~23°|
|Close Focus Distance||0.3m|
|Detect||85m(280ft) ~ 228m(748ft)|
|Observe||34m(112ft) ~ 91m(299ft)|
|Recognize||17m(56ft) ~ 46m(151ft)|
|Identify||8.5m(28ft) ~ 23m(75ft)|
|Pan/Tilt/Rotation Range||Pan:0° ~355° ;Tilt:0° ~75° ;Rotation:0° ~355°|
|IVS||Tripwire, Intrusion, Object Abandoned/Missing|
|Advanced Intelligent Functions||Face Detection|
|Streaming Capability||3 Streams|
|Resolution||4K(3840×2160)/6M(3072×2048)/5M(2560×1920)/ 3M(2048×1536)/3M(2304×1296)/ 1080P(1920×1080)/1.3M(1280×960)/ 720P(1280×720)/D1(704×576/704×480) /VGA(640×480)/CIF(352×288/352×240)|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream: 4K (1~25/30fps) Sub Stream: D1(1!25/30Fps Third Stream: 720P(1~25/30fps)|
|Bit Rate Control||CBR/VBR|
|Bit Rate||H.264: 24K ~ 10240Kbps H.265: 14K ~ 9984Kbps|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W|
|BLC Mode||BLC / HLC / WDR(120dB)|
|White Balance||Auto/Natural/Street Lamp/Outdoor/Manual|
|Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Motion Detection||Off / On (4 Zone, Rectangle)|
|Region of Interest||Off / On (4 Zone)|
|Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)||N/A|
|Privacy Masking||Off / On (4 Area, Rectangle)|
|Compression||G.711a/ G.711Mu/ AAC/ G.726|
|Protocol||HTTP; HTTPs; TCP; ARP; RTSP; RTP; UDP; SMTP; FTP; DHCP; DNS; DDNS; PPPOE; IPv4/v6; QoS; UPnP;NTP; Bonjour; 802.1x; Multicast; ICMP; IGMP; SNMP|
|Interoperability||ONVIF, PSIA, CGI|
|Streaming Method||Unicast / Multicast|
|Max. User Access||10 Users /20 Users|
Local PC for instant recording
Mirco SD card 128GB
|Web Viewer||IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari|
|Management Software||Smart PSS, DSS, DMSS|
|Smart Phone||IOS, Android|
|Certifications||CE (EN 60950:2000) UL:UL60950-1 FCC: FCC Part 15 Subpart B|
|Audio Interface||1/1 channel In/Out|
|Alarm||1 channel In: 5mA 5VDC 1 channel Out: 300mA 12VDC|
|Power Supply||DC12V PoE (802.3af)(Class 0)|
|Operating Conditions||-30° C ~ +60° C (-22° F ~ +140° F) / Less than 95% RH|
|Storage Conditions||-30° C ~ +60° C (-22° F ~ +140° F) / Less than 95% RH|
|Net Weight||0.5kg (1.1lb)|
|Gross Weight||0.58kg (1.29lb)|