Ubiquiti® USG-PRO-4 | UniFi® Enterprise Security Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet, 2 SFP Ports, Rack-mounting Capability
The UniFi® Security Gateway Pro extends the UniFi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network. Optical Fiber Connectivity, Rackmount Design, Powerful Firewall Performance, Convenient VLAN Support
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® Security Gateway, which extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network. The UniFi Security Gateway combines reliable security features with high‐performance routing technology in a cost‐effective unit. Rack‐mountable
form factor with ber connectivity options and a dual‐core, 1 GHz processor for maximum hardware‐accelerated performance.
- Powerful Firewall Performance – The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced rewall policies to protect your network and its data.
- Convenient VLAN Support – The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- VPN Server for Secure Communications – A site‐to‐site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
- QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video – Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traf c for clear calls and lag‐free, video streaming. The UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi Access Points for wireless networking. Use the intuitive UniFi Controller to conduct device detection, provisioning, and management.
- (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN Ports
- (2) 1 Gbps RJ45/SFP Combination WAN Ports (The USG‐PRO‐4 WAN port, as a result of being a combination SFP/GigE port, is a pure 1 Gbps port – it is incapable of both 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps FDX/HDX settings)
- (1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Rack‐Mounting Capability
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance – Packet Size of 64 Bytes: 2,400,000 pps / Packet Size of 512 Bytes or Larger: 4 Gbps (Line Rate)
|Dimensions||484 x 44 x 164 mm (19.06 x 1.73 x 6.46″)|
|Weight||2.3 kg (5.07 lb)|
|Max. Power Consumption||40W|
|Power Supply||Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60W (24V, 2.5A)|
|Power Input||110 ‐ 240VAC|
System : Status
Data Ports : Speed/Link/Activity
Serial Console Port : (1) RJ45 Serial Port
Data Ports : (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN Ports / (2) 1 Gbps RJ45/SFP Combination WAN Ports
|Layer 3 Forwarding Performance||
Packet Size: 64 Bytes – 2,400,000 pps
Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger – 4 Gbps (Line Rate)
|Processor||Dual-Core 1 GHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing|
|System Memory||2 GB DDR3 RAM|
|On-Board Flash Storage||4 GB|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Operating Temperature||‐10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% Noncondensing|