Ubiquiti® USG | UniFi® Security Gateway – Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet, Advanced Security, Monitoring, and Management
The UniFi® Security Gateway extends the UniFi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network.
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® Security Gateway, which extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network. The UniFi Security Gateway combines reliable security features with high‐performance routing technology in a cost‐effective unit. Wall‐mountable form factor with a dual-core, 500 MHz processor for standard hardware‐accelerated performance.
- Powerful Firewall Performance – The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced rewall policies to protect your network and its data.
- Convenient VLAN Support – The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- VPN Server for Secure Communications – A site‐to‐site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
- QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video – Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traf c for clear calls and lag‐free, video streaming. The UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi Access Points for wireless networking. Use the intuitive UniFi Controller to conduct device detection, provisioning, and management.
- (3) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports (VOIP port is available for port remapping in UniFi v5.)
- (1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Quiet, Fanless Operation
- Wall‐Mounting Capability
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance – Packet Size of 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps / Packet Size of 512 Bytes or Larger: 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
|Dimensions||135 x 135 x 28.3 mm (5.32 x 5.32 x 1.11″)|
|Weight||366 g (12.9 oz)|
|Max. Power Consumption||7W|
|Power Supply||12VDC, 1A Power Adapter (Included)|
|Power Input||9 to 24VDC, Supported Voltage Range|
System : Status
Serial Console Port : Power
Data Ports : Speed/Link/Activity
Serial Console Port : (1) RJ45 Serial Port
Data Ports : (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports (VOIP port is available for port remapping in UniFi v5.)
|Layer 3 Forwarding Performance||
Packet Size: 64 Bytes – 1,000,000 pps
Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger – 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
|Processor||Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing|
|System Memory||512 MB DDR2 RAM|
|On-Board Flash Storage||2 GB|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Operating Temperature||‐10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% Noncondensing|